A Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety is in place for the Maitland and Nine Mile River watersheds. Flows in area rivers and streams will remain elevated from recent snowmelt and rain. An additional 20 – 30 mm of rainfall is also expected Friday evening and early Saturday morning. While significant flooding is not expected […]
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford