Maitland Conservation has begun preliminary work on cleaning up Gorrie Conservation Area and considering options for the Gorrie dam. The site was severely affected by flooding on June 23 – 24, 2017. This was same flood event that caused an estimated $11-million of damage in Harriston. A meeting of the Maitland Conservation Board of Directors […]
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford