Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety High winds may cause flooding and erosion along Lake Huron shoreline A gale warning is in effect for southern Lake Huron. The marine forecast is showing the potential for strong northwest winds on Tuesday Dec. 12th. Maximum sustained wind speeds of 40-50 km/hr with possible gusts over 70 km/hr […]
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford