Strong winds and waves could cause problems along the Lake Huron shoreline An intense low pressure system will move across the Maitland and Nine Mile River watersheds today (Monday, November 26, 2018), bringing with it high winds. Strong northwest winds are expected to begin this evening and are forecast to remain strong through Tuesday, before […]
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford