- Jim Campbell, Chair – Township of North Huron, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Turton, Vice Chair – Township of Mapleton, Town of Minto, Township of Wellington North, email@example.com
- Deb Shewfelt, Second Vice Chair – Town of Goderich, firstname.lastname@example.org
- David Blaney – Municipality of Huron East, email@example.com
- Bob Burtenshaw – Township of Perth East and Municipality of West Perth, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Matt Duncan – Municipality of North Perth, email@example.com
- Wilf Gamble – Township of Huron-Kinloss and Municipality of South Bruce, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Paul Gowing – Municipality of Morris-Turnberry, email@example.com
- Alison Lobb – Municipality of Central Huron, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Art Versteeg – Township of Howick, email@example.com
- Roger Watt – Township of Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Addressing the Maitland Conservation Board of Directors
Listed below are the requirements for registering as a delegation at a Maitland Conservation Board of Directors’ meeting:
- Delegations of individuals may be granted permission to address any meeting of the Authority provided that at least one week’s advance notice stating the nature of the business to be discussed has been received. Delegations must provide a copy of their presentation/report one week in advance of any scheduled meeting. Delegations must outline the reasons for wanting to make a presentation to the Board. A copy of the presentation and/or report will be circulated to the Board with the Board package.
- Delegations will be limited to 3-5 people who will be speaking to the presentation/report.
- Delegations will be limited to a total of 15 minutes.
- Delegations/members of the public will not be permitted to record Board meetings without the knowledge and permission of the Board.
For more information, or to register as a delegation,Download Printable Form
OrComplete the Delegation Request Form Online
If Erica is not available please contact: