- All serviced and non-serviced sites are now open. Advanced reservations are currently required to camp at Falls Reserve. Please do not arrive at the park without a reservation.
- On-line reservations may be made anytime at: http://www.mvca.on.ca/camping/falls-reserve-camping-reservations/
- Reservations may also be made by phone by calling the park office between 9:00 am to 8:00 pm daily at 519-524-6429 or at 1-877-FALLSCA. Please note that phone reservations will not be accepted on Fridays after 2:00 pm, customers can still make online reservations during this time.
- Please email MVweb@camis.comor call 519-524-6429 or toll free 1-877-FALLSCA for questions about your current booking.
- If you need to cancel a reservation that was made online, please cancel your reservation online. Please do not call the park to cancel reservations made online.
- For more information about current operations visit the About Falls Reserve Conservation Area page on this site.
- Group campsites have reopened with specific restrictions and prior approval of the Park Superintendent. All group members must be listed in an email prior to approval. Campers not listed will NOT be allowed to access the group camp area.
- Group camp reservations must be made by email to email@example.com . The Park Superintendent will reply and provide the group camping instructions.
- Advanced group camp reservations are required to camp on a group campsite and must be approved by the Park Superintendent. Please do not arrive at the park without a reservation.
On-line reservations for 2020: Visit https://maitlandvalley.goingtocamp.com to check for site availability and to make reservations. Campsite reservations can also be made by calling 1-877-FALLSCA or 519-524-6429. Please note that reservations may only be made for the current year.
Have your VISA, MasterCard and camping information ready. A non–refundable reservation fee is applied for each booking. The full camping and reservation fee is paid at the time of booking.
The camping season runs until October 18, 2020.
Falls Reserve Conservation Area is located atClick here for Directions
80900 Falls Reserve Line in Benmiller.
For complete information on making reservations, please see the downloads section in the right sidebar.
Visit the Falls Reserve CA Facebook page