On-line reservations – reservations for the 2021 camping season are now open: 2021 Camping Reservations
The camping season runs from April 16 to until October 17, 2021.
When making your reservation have your VISA, MasterCard and camping information ready. A non–refundable reservation fee is applied for each booking. The full camping and reservation fee is paid at the time of booking.
Before making you booking please note:
- A maximum of 6 people may occupy a campsite including children and babies.
- All campsite fees are based on single household family occupancy (2 adults and their children under 18-years of age). Each additional adult will be charge a $5.00 nightly rate. It is encouraged that only people living at the same address camp together at a single campsite, regardless of the campsite capacity.
- Cedar Campground will be operating this year with a reduced number of campsites to reduce the pressure on facilities during the pandemic. In addition, the Cedar Campground is now designated as a Radio and Audio Equipment Prohibited Camping Area.
- Please email MVweb@camis.comor call 519-524-6429 or toll free 1-877-FALLSCA for questions about your current booking.
- If you need to cancel a reservation that was made online, cancel your reservation online. Please do not call the park to cancel reservations made online.
- For more information about current operations visit the About Falls Reserve Conservation Area page on this site.
- Group campsites have reopened with specific restrictions and prior approval of the Park Superintendent. All group members must be listed in an email prior to approval. Campers not listed will NOT be allowed to access the group camp area.
- Group camp reservations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org . The Park Superintendent will reply and provide the group camping instructions.
- Group site availability can be viewed on-line at: FRCA Group Sites
- A maximum of 6 household families are allowed to occupy a group campsite or at the discretion of the Park Superintendent.
- Group site fees are paid in full at time of booking. 3-night minimum stay is required on holiday weekends. 2-night minimum stay is required on all other weekends in July and August.
- Advanced group camp reservations are required to camp on a group campsite and must be approved by the Park Superintendent. Please do not arrive at the park without a reservation.
Falls Reserve Conservation Area is located atClick here for Directions
80900 Falls Reserve Line in Benmiller.
For complete information on making reservations, please see the downloads section in the right sidebar.
Visit the Falls Reserve CA Facebook page