Make a reservation in advance to guarantee a campsite is available when you arrive. The camping season runs until October 17, 2021. Online reservations can be made at: 2021 Camping Reservations
When making your reservation have your VISA, MasterCard and camping information ready. A non–refundable reservation fee is applied for each booking. The full camping and reservation fee is paid at the time of booking. Reservations may only be made for the current year.
If your camping reservation is affected by the provincial stay-at-home order you will receive a full refund. You do not need to contact the park for your refund, it will be processed automatically.
Before making you booking please note:
- A maximum of 6 people may occupy a campsite including children and babies. This maximum is unrelated to the COVID-19 situation; it is a long-standing Conservation Area regulation.
- All campsite fees are based on single household family occupancy (2 adults and their children under 18-years of age). Each additional adult will be charge a $5.00 nightly rate. It is encouraged that only people living at the same address camp together at a single campsite, regardless of the campsite capacity.
- Cedar Campground will be operating this year with a reduced number of campsites to decrease the pressure on facilities during the pandemic. In addition, the Cedar Campground is now designated as a Radio and Audio Equipment Prohibited Camp Area.
- Please email MVweb@camis.com or call 519-524-6429 or toll free 1-877-FALLSCA for questions about your current booking.
- If you need to cancel a reservation that was made online, cancel your reservation online. Please do not call the park to cancel reservations made online.
- For more information about current operations visit the About Falls Reserve Conservation Area page on this site.
- One group campsite has reopened for the 2021 season. There are specific restrictions in place for the group campsite. Use of this site requires the prior approval of the Park Superintendent. All group members must be listed in an email to the Park Superintendent prior to approval. Campers not listed will NOT be allowed to access the group camp area.
- Group camp reservations must be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Park Superintendent will reply and provide the group camping instructions.
- Group site availability can be viewed on-line at: FRCA Group Sites
- A maximum of 6 household families are permitted to occupy a group campsite or at the discretion of the Park Superintendent.
- Group site fees are paid in full at time of booking. A 3-night minimum stay is required on holiday weekends. 2-night minimum stay is required on all other weekends in July and August.
- Advanced group camp reservations are required to camp at the group campsite and must be approved by the Park Superintendent. Please do not arrive at the park without a reservation.
Falls Reserve Conservation Area is located atClick here for Directions
80900 Falls Reserve Line in Benmiller.
For complete information on making reservations, please see the downloads section in the right sidebar.
Visit the Falls Reserve CA Facebook page