Date(s) - Sunday, February 18, 2018
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Given the weather forecast for Monday Feb. 19th, we’re holding Family Day a day early! Join us on Sunday Feb. 18 for a day of fun at Falls Reserve Conservation Area. The event runs from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Bring your family and explore the trails. Snowshoe rentals ($3) available, weather permitting.
We’ll have a campfire lit and lots of marshmallows ready for visitors as well as hot chocolate, popcorn, hot dogs and coffee. Come and watch as we make maple taffy over ice.
Admission will be by donation.
Falls Reserve is located at 80900 Falls Reserve Line, Benmiller.
Questions? Email Jason Moir at email@example.com .
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford