80900 Falls Reserve Line - Benmiller
Date(s) - Monday, February 18, 2019
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Falls Reserve Conservation Area
We’re celebrating Family Day at Falls Reserve Conservation Area. We have a a variety of activities planned for Monday Feb. 18th from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm. Falls Reserve is located at 80900 Falls Reserve Line, Benmiller.
- If there’s snow bring your skis or snowshoes, pick up a map and hit the trails. We’ll have a limited number of snowshoes available for visitors to borrow.
- Sleigh rides available (weather permitting) $5 per ride
- If snow is scarce you’re welcome to walk the trails throughout the park.
- After you’ve explored the trails warm up by the campfire.
Thanks to generosity of several donors, there’ll be lots of refreshments for visitors:
- Food Basics in Goderich is donating hot dogs and buns
- The Highway 8 location of Tim Hortons is donating hot chocolate and coffee
- Zehrs in Goderich is donating popcorn
We also want to say thank you in advance to all the volunteers who help make this event happen. We couldn’t do it without you!
Admission to the event is $15 per vehicle/family. Cash only please.
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford