Date(s) - Wednesday, February 28, 2018
7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Maitland Conservation and our member municipalities are busy dealing with potential flooding issues. As a result, the Annual Meeting has been postponed until Wednesday Feb. 28. The meeting will be held at the Town Hall Auditorium, 23 Albert St., Clinton starting at 7:00 pm. We apologize for any inconvenience the change in date causes.
Everyone is welcome to attend. To ensure we have enough meeting packages prepared, please RSVP to 519-335-3557 ext. 222 or email email@example.com .
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford