390 Parsons Court - Goderich
Date(s) - Sunday, May 7, 2017
10:00 am - 3:00 pm
Knights Of Columbus Community Hall
Parking lot of the Knights of Columbus Community Hall
390 Parsons Court, Goderich
The John Hindmarsh Environmental Trust Fund is partnering with the Maitland Trail Association to host a Plant and Compost Sale. The sale features a variety of sun-loving and shade tolerant perennials. A limited amount of compost will also be available. Come early for best selection. Proceeds support the Trust Fund and the Maitland Trail Association.
The Maitland Trail Association will also be hosting a walk through the Maitland Woods starting at 1:00 pm. The walk is suitable for all ages; please dress for the weather. Meet at edge of the parking lot. We’ll be watching for signs of spring including the return of song birds, spring wildflowers and wildlife activity.
- Annual Meeting – Postponed to Feb. 20th
- Family Day Fun at Falls Reserve C. A.
- Flood Warnings for Saltford and Port Albert Ended, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety remains in place
- Flood Warnings for Port Albert and Saltford Continue, Watershed Conditions Statement – Water Safety Extended
- Flood Warning Issued for Port Albert and Saltford