Maitland Conservation Membership
- Anita van Hittersum – Township of North Huron, 519-523-4492, email@example.com
- David Turton – Township of Mapleton, Town of Minto, Township of Wellington North, 519-338-2407, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Myles Murdoch – Town of Goderich, 519-524-7663, email@example.com
- Alvin McLellan – Municipality of Huron East, 519-887-9456, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Township of Perth East and Municipality of West Perth, to be determined
- Matt Duncan, Chair – Municipality of North Perth, 519-356-2095, email@example.com
- Ed McGugan, First Vice Chair – Township of Huron-Kinloss and Municipality of South Bruce, 519-812-1004, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kevin Freiburger – Municipality of Morris-Turnberry, 519-357-4281, email@example.com
- Alison Lobb – Municipality of Central Huron, 519-482-7167, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Gibson – Township of Howick, 519-492-1143, email@example.com
- Evan Hickey – Township of Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh, 519-955-4833, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Minutes and Meeting Packages
- Meeting Schedule
- Administrative By-law
- Membership Apportionment Table
- 2021 Audited Financial Statement
Municipal Memorandums of Understanding with respect to Maitland Conservation’s programs and services are in place for:
An MOU with the Township of North Wellington is expected to be completed in 2023.
Huron County Clean Water Project
Addressing the Maitland Conservation Membership
Listed below are the requirements for registering as a delegation at a Maitland Conservation Membership meeting:
- Delegations of individuals may be granted permission to address any meeting of the Authority provided that at least one week’s advance notice stating the nature of the business to be discussed has been received. Delegations must provide a copy of their presentation/report one week in advance of any scheduled meeting. Delegations must outline the reasons for wanting to make a presentation to the Board. A copy of the presentation and/or report will be circulated to the Board with the Board package.
- Delegations will be limited to 3-5 people who will be speaking to the presentation/report.
- Delegations will be limited to a total of 15 minutes.
- Delegations/members of the public will not be permitted to record Board meetings without the knowledge and permission of the Board.
For more information, or to register as a delegation,Download Printable Form
OrComplete the Delegation Request Form Online
Phil Beard, General Manager – Secretary-Treasurer
519-335-3557 ext. 231