Great news! Our opening date for camping is June 11, 2021. If your camping reservation was for the period prior to June 11th you will receive a full refund. You do not need to contact the park for your refund, it will be processed automatically.
Due to the on-going pandemic, your visit the Falls Reserve this season will be a little different from past years. Conservation Areas and natural green spaces play an important role in both our physical and mental well-being. We need your help to reduce the spread of COVID-19 so Falls Reserve can stay open and safe for visitors.
Some policies regarding camping and reservations may need to be modified during the camping season. We are planning to offer many of our usual services and facilities to visitors, however some restrictions may apply.
Please also review our COVID-19 Public Safety Plan for information on procedures in place to help ensure the safety of visitors and staff.
Prior to Arriving at Falls Reserve
Every visitor must do the Ontario Ministry of Health self-assessment for COVID019. https://covid-19.ontario.ca/self-assessment/. If you do not pass the assessment, you should not visit this location.
The park is open for day-use visitors. Please stay safe:
- Day use hours are from 8:00 am till 8:00 pm. Vehicles will be admitted from 8:00 am until 6:00 pm.
- Maintain physical distancing, keep at least 2 metres apart from anyone not living in your household.
- Outdoor gatherings are limited to 10 people AND physical distancing restrictions still apply.
- Respect posted closures for your safety.
- Keep moving – use the trails to move, not gather.
- Shared space – walkers, bikers, runners and bird watchers all use our trails. Say alert!
Notes for Campers
- Please book a reservation before arriving at the park.
- A maximum of six (6) people are permitted to occupy a campsite including children and babies. Please note that this requirement is not related to the COVID-19 situation. This is a long standing Conservation Area regulation.
- All campsites are based on single household family occupancy (2 adults and their children under 18-years of age). Each additional adult over 2 adults will be charged a $5.00 nightly rate.
- Stay safe – it is encouraged that only people living at the same address camp together at a single campsite, regardless of the campsite capacity.
- Washrooms and showers are open with safety protocols in place.
- New Changes to Cedar Campground – the number of campsites in the Cedar Campground has been reduced to decrease the pressure on facilities during the pandemic. Cedar has also been designated as a Radio and Audio Equipment Prohibited Camp Area to promote a family friendly camping environment.
For information on the local COVID-19 situation in this area visit the Huron Perth Public Health website at: hpph.ca