A few changes have recently been made at Falls Reserve to make your visit even better.
- We’ve completed the installation of an effluent treatment and septic system that includes a new RV trailer dumping station. Sewer hookups have also been installed at some campsites. The trailer dumping station is now located near the Maple Campground. Check out the FRCA Map to see the new location.
- Off season gatehouse hours of operation:
The gatehouse is currently closed during the off-season. Park staff are available at the Park Maintenance – Office Building during weekdays from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm. Staff also make random visits to the park on weekends.
- An automatic gate entry system with a pay box has been installed at the entrance to the park. If you arrive outside of gatehouse hours, day-use visitors can pay the $15 entry fee (per vehicle) by credit card or debit at the self-service kiosk. Campers can access the park by using the temporary pin code provided with your on-line campsite reservation confirmation. Please note that we are still working out a few bugs with this system. We appreciate your patience.
- Please, no early campsite arrivals. Campsite check-in time is between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm. If you have to arrive late, please notify the park before 8:00 pm.
- Six day-use picnic sites have been added. Reserve your own space for the day near the falls. Each site has electricity nearby, a picnic table, charcoal BBQ for grilling (charcoal not included) and a fire pit for daytime campfires (firewood is available at the park office). Sites are $30 for the day + park admission. Day Use Picnic Sites can be booked on-line at: FRCA Reservations
- The number of campsites in the Cedar Campground has been reduced to decrease pressure on facilities. Cedar has also been designated as a Radio and Audio Equipment Prohibited Camp Area to promote a family friendly camping atmosphere.
- Please limit the time you spend in the washrooms and showers to reduce the wait time for others. Washrooms will be closed during posted cleaning times.
- Do NOT to flush sanitary disinfectant wipes or feminine products down the toilets. This clogs the drains and causes septic systems backups. Help us avoid costly repairs and prolonged closures of the washroom facilities. Please use waste receptacles provided.
- During the camping season the park is open for day-use from dawn to dusk.
- The fishing pond will be open this year and will be stocked with rainbow trout in spring 2023.
- Day-use Membership passes are available on-line. For just $130 you can enjoy park access from dawn to dusk for a year from the date of purchase. Click the Store tab on the FRCA booking site: FRCA Reservations