A few changes have been made at Falls Reserve this year to keep everyone safe and make your visit even better.
- Six day-use picnic sites have been added. Reserve your own space for the day near the falls. Each picnic site has a picnic table and a fire pit. Sites are $30 for the day + park admission. Starting on June 11th these sites can be reserved on-line at the FRCA booking site: Reservations
- The number of campsites in the Cedar Campground has been reduced to decrease pressure on facilities during the pandemic. Cedar has also been designated as a Radio and Audio Equipment Prohibited Camp Area to promote a family friendly camping atmosphere.
- Washrooms and showers are now open for the season. Please follow the posted safety protocols.
- The park is open for day use from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Vehicles will be admitted from 8:00 am till 6:00 pm.
- The fishing pond is open this year and has been stocked.
- Day-use passes are now available for purchase on-line at the FRCA booking site: Reservations
- Day-use Membership passes are also available on-line. For just $100 you can enjoy park access from dawn to dusk for a year from the date of purchase. Click the Store tab on the FRCA booking site: Reservations