A few changes have been made at Falls Reserve this year to keep everyone safe and make your visit even better.
- Six day-use picnic sites have been added. Reserve your own space for the day near the falls. Each site has electricity, a picnic table, charcoal BBQ for grilling (charcoal not included) and a fire pit for daytime campfires (firewood is available at the park office). Sites are $30 for the day + park admission. Day Use Picnic Sites can be booked on-line at: FRCA Reservations
- The number of campsites in the Cedar Campground has been reduced to decrease pressure on facilities during the pandemic. Cedar has also been designated as a Radio and Audio Equipment Prohibited Camp Area to promote a family friendly camping atmosphere.
- Washrooms and showers are now open for the season with safety protocols in place. Please limit the time you spend in the washrooms and showers to reduce the wait time for others. Washrooms will be closed during posted cleaning times.
- Do NOT to flush sanitary disinfectant wipes or feminine products down the toilets. This clogs the drains and causes septic systems backups. Help us avoid costly repairs and prolonged closures of the washroom facilities. Please use waste receptacles provided.
- No early campsite arrivals. The campsite arrival time is between 3:00 pm and 8:00 pm. If you have to arrive late, please notify the park before 8:00 pm.
- The park is open for day use from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm. Vehicles will be admitted from 8:00 am till 6:00 pm.
- The fishing pond is open this year and has been stocked with rainbow trout.
- Day-use passes are now available for purchase on-line: FRCA Reservations
- Day-use Membership passes are also available on-line. For just $100 you can enjoy park access from dawn to dusk for a year from the date of purchase. Click the Store tab on the FRCA booking site: FRCA Reservations